Property return management
Finint Revalue, due to its presence throughout the country, is able to ensure proper and timely management of the extremely delicate phase of the return of a property, whether it be good-natured (in the case of leasing) or judicially, in the case of leasing contracts which are terminated or where pre-emption rights are not exercised.
In particular Finint Revalue:
- Speaks with the stakeholders (Clients, Lawyers, Bailiffs, Custodians, etc.)and coordinates the phase of returning the property;
- Prepares analyses on the current state of the property and has the record signed by the counterparties in the event of amicable return;
- Checks the setup requirements for security and coordinates the work (changing locks, access closure, urgent maintenance, etc.);
- If necessary appoints surveillance and/or custodian services through previously agreed services with the major national institutes;
- Performs periodic inspections on repossessed property on which rights of first refusal are held and reports/manages any abnormalities through special reports.
- If necessary installs a remote control system on property accesses;
- Draws up an inventory and coordinates evacuation of the premises.